- 1 is the ranking Colorado owns for long-term home price appreciation versus all other states
- 2.6% unemployment rate in Colorado right now
- 3.73% mortgage rate for a 30-year mortgage which is about half of the long term average
- 4.7% apartment vacancy rate in Metro Denver, the lowest since 2015
- 5.5% is the long-term average for yearly home price appreciation along the Front Range
- 6,000,000 live in Colorado
- 7,000 residential properties are for sale in Metro Denver right now and the average for this time of year is 14,700
- 80,000 is the number of people that is added to our state’s population each year
- 9 homes are for sale in Larimer and Weld County priced over $2,500,000
- -10% is the decrease in new home construction in Larimer County compared to last year while Weld County grew by 17%
- 11 times in the last 40 years home prices have gone up at least 8% along the Front Range
- $1,202,488 is the average price for a single-family home in the City of Boulder
Fantastic mountain home at 6012 Blue Spruce Drive in the beautiful Bellvue community. Boasting gorgeous panoramic views of the foothills and plains, your new home sits on 1.39 acres of pine trees and rock formations. Inside, you’ll find a sprawling updated kitchen and great room with granite counter-tops and wood floors. Enjoy the finished walk-out basement with a large bedroom, bathroom, rec room, and a comfy indoor hot tub suite! This charming home is super close to Horsetooth Reservoir, Lory State Park, and just minutes from Old Town Fort Collins. An incredible property with No HOA! Call for your private showing at (970) 237-2752 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Property owners all over Colorado have a gift waiting for them in their mailbox- their new property tax notifications.
Every two years, each county in Colorado places a new value on property for property tax purposes.
No surprise, values were up along the Front Range.
Here is the percentage of increase for various Colorado counties (keep in mind that this increase is for two years):
- Adams 24%
- Arapahoe 22%
- Larimer 19%
- Douglas 14%
- Jefferson 14%
- Boulder 12%
If you have questions about how to respond to your tax notification, we can help! We would be happy to provide you with an up-to-date market analysis and walk you through the steps on how to protest your new value if you don’t agree with it.
You can also watch this webinar we put together which shows you everything you need to know about your new property valuation and how to respond.
You can watch it HERE.