This gorgeous home at 6580 Tombstone Ridge Road on a corner lot in Timnath boasts an open floor-plan! The main level features a gourmet kitchen with extra cabinetry and work station. The bright, sprawling great room features a high vaulted ceiling and fireplace adorned with a restored mantle moved from a historic Denver home built in 1906. Large loft, additional bedrooms and master suite on the upper level. Full unfinished basement. Great yard and deck for relaxing. Short distance to the pool and Bethke Elementary! Call for your private showing at (970) 237-2752 for more information or click the link below for more details.
A delightfully warm spring in many parts of the Western U.S. has many folks brushing off their summer clothing early. While this is exciting for all who love the outdoors, public spaces like parks and beaches may be overcrowded. What better time, then, to focus on ways to maximize the space you have in your own home. There’s no one ideal way to design or set up your deck, but we’ve put together a few of our favorite ideas to help inspire your next redesign.
Credit: H. Camille Smith / HGTV
- Especially if your square footage is limited, tiering your deck into multiple levels is a great way to incorporate extra outdoor space into your home.
- By separating your deck into multiple levels, even slightly, you can create a cozy sense of separation between spaces.
- Give yourself options for privacy. Depending on your property, the base level of your deck may be below your fence-line. If you have a view you’d like to enjoy with your barbecue, consider a second tier.
- A simple way to save space and hassle is to build in your seating spaces during your deck’s construction.
- It’s important to consider what you will predominantly be doing on your deck. Lounging while reading? A corner bench is a great fit and can be outfitted comfortably. Potlucks and cookouts? Consider higher benches or fences with wide tops for easy plate placement.
- Consider your environment. If your deck will weather rain, sand, or wind consistently, don’t write off surfaces like brick and concrete, which can be framed as appealingly as wood or other stone.
- As the sun fades, your deck’s utility can shine or fade with it. Including discreet lighting within the construction of your deck is a small step that can pay huge dividends.
- Increasingly popular low-voltage systems have made a well-lit backyard and deck drastically more affordable.
- Depending on your location, solar powered lighting is a worthwhile investment that can help accentuate your stairs, fences, and other outdoor decorations.
Outstanding home at 1481 Box Prairie Circle in northwest Loveland boasting an updated kitchen with granite counter tops, extended cabinetry and hardwood flooring. The vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace welcome you to the spacious great room. Three bedrooms including the master suite are on the upper level, while the fourth bedroom, bath, and recreation room complete the finished basement. Entertain on the beautiful new deck surrounded by mature landscaping and large trees. New furnace and newer water heater. Call for your private showing at (970) 237-2752 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Beautiful 5 bedroom ranch style home at 7035 Ruidoso Drive in the Fossil Ridge neighborhood. Wide-open floor plan with high ceilings & 2 main level offices or additional bedrooms. Your new home features a gourmet kitchen with granite, tile, custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Beautiful hardwood floors, gas fireplace & large windows accent the great room. Huge master suite with sitting area and deck access to enjoy the beautifully landscaped yard. Finished basement with large family room and second master suite. 3-car tandem garage. Call for your private showing at (970) 237-2752 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This gorgeous home at 9064 Painted Horse Ln in Wellington’s popular Buffalo Creek community features a wide-open floor plan with vaulted ceilings in the living room, gas fireplace and a main floor master suite. Large kitchen with hardwood floors, knotty alder cabinets and plenty of counter space. Upstairs you’ll find a spacious loft and two bedrooms. Beautifully finished full basement with large rec room, wet bar and more! Enjoy the deck, patio, and the hot tub in the backyard. Call for your private showing at (970) 237-2752 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This beautiful home in Fort Collins at 1309 Saint Croix Pl features an open ﬂoor plan with vaulted ceilings and a large kitchen. You’ll ﬁnd hardwood ﬂoors, a gas ﬁreplace and the study with french doors to be a classy touch. The 5-piece bath accentuates the spacious master suite. Sprawling backyard and deck for relaxing and entertaining. Not to mention plenty of storage space. Call for your private showing at 970-237-2752 or click the link below for more details.